Clinical Chemistry Analysis Made Easy
HORIBA has once again raised the bar for clinical chemistry analysis with the Pentra C200. This is a complete system for the analysis of blood and other biological samples which provides ease of use and highly automatable sample processing for a compact, robust and full featured system which provides a user friendly solution for high volume clinical laboratories.
The Pentra C200 offers a high performance plug and play style system for samples, reagents and cuvettes, further increasing productivity. An integrated bar code reader for automatic sample recognition and automated cuvette handling system (capable of holding 2 racks of 96 cuvettes) including a receptacle for used cuvettes keeps water consumption low and allows high throughput levels to be maintained by Pentra C200 chemistry analyser even in the most demanding of environments.
The large 10.4” ergonomically designed color touch screen provides an easy to read display and retrieval of all necessary information during operation thanks to the intuitive user interface. Three dedicated microsyringes: a reagent syringe, a sample syringe and a wash syringe along with a plug and play cassette system for samples and reagents along with the C200’s advanced cuvette management system ensures true “set it and forget it” operation; the system can operate for up to two hours unattended while operators focus on other tasks. The HORIBA Pentra C200 chemistry analyzer makes clinical chemistry analysis simple also feature a refrigerated compartment for stable reagent management which makes clinical laboratory workflow smoother.
Features of the HORIBA Pentra C200 Clinical Chemistry analysis System includes:
- Compatibility with a wide range of sample cups and tubes
- Ideal for analysis of plasma, serum, urine, cerebrospinal fluid and other homogenous biological fluid samples
- Integrated six-speed mixing unit with rotating paddle
- Automated daily cleaning routine with separate wash towers for probe and mixer to prevent any possibility of cross contamination; wash can be programmed for any time desired
- Maximum throughput of 270 tests/hour (370 with Pentra ISE module)
- Easy to use, ergonomic touch screen control system
- Among the lowest maintenance chemistry analysers available today
- Automatic sample, reagent and system status monitoring
- Onboard memory for storage of up to 10,000 results
- 4 integrated USB ports and RS232 connection for easy data export and connection of printers and other peripheral components
- Data export in Excel format available
- Secure dual database management
Date added: 2015-05-25 11:01:16