Low Centrifuge Price Doesn't Mean Low Performance
Eppendorf is a manufacturer which keeps their centrifuge price low and performance high with every single model they produce. This is a company which knows that you don't have to sacrifice performance to make an economic, high performance centrifuge which maximizes efficiency and throughput in the laboratory while freeing up laboratory personnel to take care of other important tasks; one of the many reasons why Eppendorf centrifuges are preferred by researchers the world over.
The Eppendorf 5415 R microcentrifuge is an easy to use and reliable instrument which provides reliable, reproducible results and performance which laboratory personnel know they can expect from this manufacturer. The unit offers an easy to read digital time and speed display, with speed available in g-force or RPM, easy to use intuitive controls and an adjustable Short Spin mode for quick, easy runs - continuous runs are also supported.
The 5415 R is the quietest and smallest available refrigerated centrifuge price is also in line with the compact size of the unit, but its performance is unparalleled. The advanced compact cooling system of the Eppendorf 5415 R features a unique Fast Cool mode which can cool the chamber to the set temperature in only 16 minutes and maintain a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius even while operating at maximum speed! A standby cooling feature keeps the chamber temperature constant in between operations. When you choose Eppendorf for your centrifuge price need not be an object!
Features of the Eppendorf 5415 R Centrifuge include:
- Temperature range of 0°C to 40°C
- Maximum RCF 16,110 x g
- 24 position standard rotor accommodates 1.5/2 ml tubes
- Optional 36 position rotor available for .5 ml tubes (with adapters for .2 ml tubes also available)
- Fast Cool mode cools chamber to 4°C in 16 minutes or less
- Standby cooling for constant chamber temperature in between operations
- Temperature maintenance keeps chamber at 4°C even when operating at maximum speed
- RPM/RCF settings as needed
- Short Spin function
- Compact size, ultra-quiet operation
- Motorized lid hatch
- Optional aerosol-tight motor available
For a great centrifuge price, just click on a relevant link from this page.
Date added: 2015-05-25 10:54:36