Centrifuge Manufacturer Eppendorf Offers Leading Designs
The laboratory equipment, scientific instrument and centrifuge manufacturer Eppendorf is famous for its integration of automated solutions and the most advanced technologies which reduce the workload on laboratory personnel while increasing efficiency even in the most high throughput environments.
With Eppendorf's new MiniSpin and MiniSpin Plus microcentrifuge products, the company has taken personal centrifuges to an entirely new level. These centrifuges offer the latest technologies and all of the performance of much larger models, all in a package which fits comfortably on any laboratory bench and operates with a minimal amount of noise.
The Eppendorf MiniSpin and MiniSpin Plus are user friendly 12 position instruments which demonstrate exactly why Eppendorf is acknowledged as the leading centrifuge manufacturer for laboratory applications.
Features of the Eppendorf MiniSpin and MiniSpin Plus include:
- Maximum speed 13, 400 RPM (14, 500 RPM with MiniSpin Plus)
- Capacity of up to 12 1.5/2 ml Eppendorf tubes
- Easy to read, intuitive control panel and display
- Short-spin feature for shorter runs; the MiniSpin's Short Spin mode allows user-defined speed
- Continuous centrifugation (MiniSpin Plus only)
- Automatic lid release
- Exceptionally quiet operation
- Maintenance-free drive
- Rotor is autoclavable up to 20 minutes at 121 degrees Celsius
To find out more about these products from this centrifuge manufacturer, please click on a relevant link on this page.
Date added: 2015-05-25 10:54:21