Nano Scale Ultra High Performace Liquid Chromatography
Developed with a focus on throughput and uninterrupted analysis, the UltiMate 3000 RSLC nano system from Dionex is the ultimate in ultra high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC). It gives users better confidence in performance, results and ease of operation and builds on the 20-year legacy Dionex has in liquid chromatography.
With a powerful well-plate autosampler, dual-injection needle design, dedicated injection routines and tray cooling, analysts get maximum flexibility and the best performance with zero sample loss.
Efficient wash routines ensure there is no cross contamination between runs and sample derivitization and micro fractionation are also offered, as well as UV detection, all giving significant advantages in nano liquid chromatography mass spectrometry.
Furthermore, the wide flow-pressure footprint allows UHPLC on a nano scale, so analysts can tune to the very highest resolution or fastest time for even the most complex of samples. In fact, the system is the only one offering configuration settings for speed, separation power or sensitivity, making it the most comprehensive liquid chromatography lab unit.
The UltiMate 3000 RSLCnano system utilises continuous direct flow delivery alongside an innovative flow meter to generate a pulse-free and direct flow. This means LC analysis is uninterrupted with no refill cycles required, cutting down operating time and ramping up productivity.
Ease of use is aided by the introduction of the nanoViper capillary fitting system, which brings tedious and troublesome nano liquid chromatography configuration to an end and improves application flexibility. Operational capabilities are also extended by the nano, capillary and micro flow rates.
Benefits and features:
- Up to three times faster than conventional nano systems
- Up to twice the resolution of traditional nano systems
- Extensive flow-pressure footprint for maximum application flexibility
- Fingertight nanoViper fittings for easy, zero-dead-volume connections
- Continuous direct flow delivery for excellent ease-of-use
- Complete MS integration with DCMSLink
- Full range of consumables for all application areas
- Unparalleled gradient precision
- Nano, capillary, and micro LC applications
- High-resolution columns
- Zero-sample-loss injection
- High-precision sample injections down to 10 nL
- Sample cooling down to 4˚C
All this makes the UltiMate 3000 RSLCnano system the ideal kit for UHPLC
Date added: 2015-05-25 11:19:54