Refrigerated Centrifuge From Eppendorf
A refrigerated centrifuge is an incredibly useful, even essential piece of equipment in the clinical laboratory, particularly those engaged in cell culture applications. Eppendorf's 5702 centrifuges are ideal for the needs of any laboratory who find themselves in need of a refrigerated model. The variety of swing-bucker and fixed angle rotors available for these models of centrifuge enable them to be used with virtually any type of tubes needed.
Eppendorf is a quality centrifuge manufacturer and no one who is familiar with their products will be disappointed by the performance and features of the 5702 refrigerated centrifuge. The "fast temp" feature of this model allows the desired temperature to be quickly achieved and a standby temperature can be maintained following use as needed.
The 5702 doesn't skimp on precision either. Eppendorf's advanced "at set rpm" function can be used to start the countdown after the desired rpm has been achieved. This allows for easier reproducibility and more reliable, precise results in any centrifugation applications.
Features of the Eppendorf 5702 refrigerated centrifuge include:
- Temperature range of -9 °C to 40 °C
- Rapid cooling to target temperature with the "fast temp" function
- Extremely quiet operation
- "At set rpm" feature for precise performance and greater reproducibility between operations
- Standby temperature feature allows operators to keep the 502 refrigerated centrifuge at the desired temperature
- Two programmable keys for routine centrifugation procedures
- Six different rotor options available
- All 5702 rotors are fully interchangeable
To find out more about the refrigerated centrifuge range from Eppendorf, just click on a relevant icon.
Date added: 2011-07-16 12:58:21