Laser Diffraction Particle Size Measurement
The Fritsch Analysette 22 is a laser diffraction particle size measurement instrument which allows measurement down to the nano range. Using a dual laser system, one targeted towards the sample from behind, detection of back-scattering light is possible, yielding high resolution results. The detector’s shape is specifically designed to permit gathering more information about particle shapes as well as size.
The measurement cell may also be moved within the optical system’s beam path during measurement for a large number of detection channels (over 500 for this model). This is a patented feature only available in the Fritsch Analysette 22 NanoTec, the top of Fritsch’s laser diffraction particle size measurement range. It’s the world’s only laser particle sizing instrument which measures both particle shape and particle size distribution in one measurement.
The Analysette 22 NanoTec includes a wet dispersion module; the instrument’s capabilities can be expanded on with dry dispersion and small volume wet dispersion modules. Sophisticated LaPaSS software is also included with this high performance particle sizing instrument; all user entries, results and parameters are entered into a relational database for retrieval and inspection.
Features of the Fritsch Analysette 22 NanoTec include:
- Compact design for small footprint on the bench
- Includes advanced laser diffraction particle size measurement software
- High-quality components and durable construction
- Auto-alignment function for both lasers
- Integrated measurement data collection
- Complete calculation of the Mie theory
- Lower measurement limit at 0.01 µm, with simple adjustment of measurement range to suit the sample Performs measurements in under two minutes
- Size and shape analysis in a single measurement
- Easy Integration with test equipment monitoring for ISO 9001:2000 compliance
- Laser exceeds standards of ISO 13320-1
To get more information about the Fritsch particle size analysis measurment instruments please click on a live icon on this page.
Date added: 2015-05-25 13:03:02