Microcentrifuge - The 5424 From Eppendorf
The world famous Eppendorf 5415 D microcentrifuge just got even better with the introduction of the new Eppendorf 5424 micro centrifuge. This is a variable 24 place centrifuge with four rotors and a low profile which makes it a welcome addition to any and every biological and molecular lab which won't take up an excessive amount of precious bench top space in the laboratory.
The Eppendorf 5424 micro centrifuge comes with an aerosol tight rotor as standard equipment and can be operated even without the rotor lid if needed. It's incredibly quiet; even with the rotor lid removed, the 5424 creates only the bare minimum of sound - much quieter than most other centrifuges even with their lids on!
The 5424 microcentrifuge is available with a choice of knobs or membrane keypad controls and is packed with useful features and options such as a foil version for easy display cleaning, automatic opening of the centrifuge lid once application sequences are completed and many more.
Features of the Eppendorf 5424 microcentrifuge include:
- Maximum 20,238 x g
- Aerosol-tight 24 x 1.5/2 ml rotor as standard; 4 optional rotors
- 4 x PCR 8-tube strip rotor
- 18 place kit rotor
- Available with membrane keypad controls or turning knobs; the knob version allows quicker setting of parameters
- Low height for easy access
- Small bench top footprint
- Centrifuge lid opens automatically upon completion of application sequence
- Incredibly silent operation; quieter than most other centrifuges even when operated without the rotor lid
- Optional foil version available allows for quick and easy cleaning of the microcentrifuge display
Date added: 2015-05-25 13:10:00