Laboratory Pure Water With The Merck Millipore Elix Range
Infinite water purification, Intelligent use of power with Merck Millipore’s Elix Advantage system
Merck Millipore is a name well known in life sciences laboratories worldwide; their Elix range offers advanced purification systems for producing laboratory pure water which is suitable for applications in the life sciences and medical settings.
Merck Millipore's Elix Advantage water purification system uses the company's one of a kind electrodeionization technology combined with the most sophisticated purification equipment and methodologies available today. It's a laboratory water purification system which provides users with the very highest quality of purified water which is perfect for even applications with the most stringent of standards.
Elix Advantage offers unparalleled ease of use, efficient performance and reliably pure water with each and every use. The Elix Point of Delivery (E-POD) is designed with ergonomics best practices in mind to offer the operator with the comfortable performance which can be vitally important in high throughput laboratory environments.
As many as three E-POD units may be used in a single configuration as a convenient modular system for delivery of Type II compliant laboratory pure water which makes laboratory pure water available wherever and whenever it's needed. The Elix Advantage is adaptable and cost effective by design and can easily be reconfigured as the changing demands of your laboratory dictate; all with the flexibility you need and Elix's well known laboratory water purification technologies.
The quality of the water produced by the system and the rest of the Elix range of laboratory water purification products meets exceeds Type II standards (complying with ISO 3696/BS 3997, CSLI and ASTM). With Elix Advantage, the water which comes from your E-POD units is always free of bacteria and ready for virtually any analytical purposes which call for Type II laboratory pure water.
Since Merck Millipore's water purification systems can be integrated into a bench setup or wall mounted, they're ideal for any laboratory configuration.
Features of the Merck Millipore Elix Advantage laboratory pure water Purification System include:
- State of the art Merck Millipore Elix electrodeionization technology along with UV lamp decontamination, a sophisticated reverse osmosis system with constant flow rate and Millipore Progard pretreatment cartridge for the very purest in laboratory water
- Flexible modular system configuration/reconfiguration with separate E-POD dispensing units for pure water wherever and whenever needed
- Volumetric and manual dispensing of laboratory pure water at flow rates of up to 2 L/minute
- Easy volumetric dispensing for vessels of sizes up to 5 liter Erlenmeyer flasks and 20 liter carboys
- Graphical display of resistivity, water quality and system status
- Optional application specific point of use filters are available for use with Merck Millipore E-POD units
- Total output of as much as 350 liters of laboratory water per day (varies by model)
Date added: 2015-05-25 13:10:48