Lab Shaker Range From Cole Parmer
Cole-Parmer’s lab shaker range is known for durability and reliable performance, every time. The sophisticated microprocessor controls used in these instruments provide ease of use and a high degree of configurability which allows these shakers to be used in a wide range of different applications.
The WZ-86578-20 14” x 14” Dual Action Shaker
This user friendly dual action shaker is fully programmable for automatic operation, so the operator can allow the shaker to run unattended while performing other tasks in the laboratory.
Features of the Cole-Parmer WZ-86578-20 Dual Action Shaker include:
- Orbital or reciprocating motion
- Programmable with user friendly keypad control; keypad lock prevents accidental input
- Self-diagnostic function
- Lab shaker features variable speeds of 10 to 300 rpm
- Brushless DC motor for long product life with minimal maintenance
- Slow start and stop reduces wear and damage to samples
- Stops in same position every time for automatable sampling/dosing
The Cole-Parmer WZ-51820-30 12” x 12” Orbital Shaker
Part of Cole-Parmer’s low speed digital orbital shaker range, the WZ-51820-30 is an economical model which provides high performance and features you’d expect from a far more expensive shaker. The motor is sealed to operate quietly and with reduced maintenance needs.
Features of the WZ-51820-30 12” x 12” Lab Shaker include:
- User friendly keypad and digital display
- Preset timed run, continuous run and rpm settings for repeatable results
- Nonslip black neoprene sheeting for stable agitation of petri dishes, flasks and culture bottles
- Slow stop and start to reduce the risk of spills and sample damage
- Continually adjustable speed for vigorous or gentle orbital motion
Date added: 2015-05-24 12:15:10