ICP Analysis with the Thermo Scientific iCAP 6200
Thermo Scientific’s product range includes high performance ICP analysis instruments such as the iCAP 6200 ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma) spectrometer. This is an economical instrument which provides the same outstanding analytical performance as the rest of Thermo Scientific’s iCAP 6000 series, including software method templates and analysis-ready hardware parameters.
The iCAP 6200 ICP analysis instrument is based on the same innovative technology which powers the iCAP 6000 series and features its high quality optics, streamlined sample introduction and CID detector, all in one compact, affordably priced dual view ICP emission spectrometer instrument.
The iCAP 6200 is ideal for routine liquid analysis in laboratories with standard requirements for sample throughput. It’s an instrument which is ready to use out of the box and easily upgradeable, so its functionality can grow right along with your lab’s ICP analysis requirements.
Features of the Thermo Scientific iCAP 6200 include:
- Easy to use sample introduction system; open architecture allows for easy access to peristaltic pump, torch, spray chamber and nebulizer as well as easy maintenance and reconfiguration
- Optical drain sensor switches off plasma automatically in the event of improper drainage
- Solid state RF plasma generator has no power tubes to be replaced, simplifying maintenance
- Continuous, free choice of wavelengths from 193 nm to 769 nm
- Adjacent pixel blooming resistance to minimize false positives when using complex sample matrices
- Increased accuracy and reduced spectral overlap
- Includes iTEVA software suite is included with the iCAP 6200 ICP analysis unit
- Real time autosampler run editing and rescheduling
- Method templates for applications including food, WEEE/RoHS, environmental and toy safety
Date added: 2012-05-03 15:46:42