GC Analysis System From Agilent
Agilent's forty years of experience as the industry leader in GC analysis are plain to see in the new Agilent 7890A system. This is the solution which can enable laboratories to advance their gas chromatography performance.
Featuring improved separation capabilities, real time self monitoring and other unique productivity enhancing features, the 7890A allows laboratory personnel to accomplish more in far less time and at a lower cost. The system's faster cool down times, electronic pneumatics control provides pressure setpoints and retention locking time precision which set a new standard for the entire gas chromatography field.
Features of the Agilent 7890A include:
- Quick and easy liner changing with Agilent's new turn top design for every multimode and split/splitless (SSL) inlet; liners can be changed in under 30 seconds with no special tools or training required
- The Agilent 7890A analysis system multimode inlets feature split/splitless, large volume injection and temperature ramping capabilities
- Optional Bios NPD available for longer lifetime and increased stability
- Low thermal mass (LTM) technology offers rapid heating/cooling of capillary columns, providing a faster analytical cycle and increased productivity
- Based on the 6890 GC oven, detectors and inlets; methods can be transferred to the 7890A
- The 7890s unique capillary flow technology allow leak free in-oven connections, increase data integrity and productivity through backflushing
- Compatible with the Agilent 7693 Automatic Liquid Sampler for enhanced sample preparation functionality, 150 vial capacity, dual simultaneous injection and the fastest sample injection time of any analysis autosampler available
- Powerful software for streamlined methods setup and operation reduces training time
- Optional chromatographer friendly Retention Time Locking and Lab Advisor software available
- Compatible with a wide range of Agilent accessories and options to customize the perfect GC analysis system for any laboratory
Date added: 2015-05-24 11:09:12