Chemisorption Analyser From Micromeritics
The Micromeritics AutoChem II 2920 Chemisorption Analyser is a completely automated product that will enable your laboratory or research facility to carry out a complete range of extremely accurate tests regarding the science of chemical adsorption and temperature related reactions. Using this one single piece of equipment, you will be able to avail yourself of all of the important key data with respect to the chemical build up and reactions of any catalyst, catalyst support, and/or a variety of other contemporary materials.
Using the 2920, you will be able to evaluate certain catalytic essentials such as the proportion of metal dispersion, the size of the live metal surface area, acid concentration, surface acidity, location and intensity of active sites, BET surface area, along with many other readings.
The 2920 carries out pulsing chemisorption, temperature-programmed reduction (TPR), desorption (TPD), oxidation (TPO), and it also analyzes the inter-reactions. The key thing about the 2920 is that it does all of this automatically, speeding up the analysis process, and thereby helping you to make better use of your time.
The 2920 analyser incorporates an amazing amount of features within its unique design including:
- Dynamic Windows operating and ion reduct software
- 3 analyzing gas ports, each containing four valves that allow a series of 4 sequential tests to be run
- 4 sensitive independently monitored flow controllers that produce highly accurate gas control that can be pre-programmed.
- With the incorporation of the CryoCooler facility, the 2920 has an amazing temperature analysis range from minus 70 deg centigrade, to plus 1100 deg centigrade.
- The 2920 can produce graphical reports on BET surface area, pulse chemisorptions, adsorption temperature, plus more. This product also incorporates a complete feature peak editor with specialized integration software. This piece of kit is not only simple to use, and robust enough to fit into any research laboratory environment, but it will also meet all of your demands for running all of the standard temperature programmed, and fast moving adsorption data.
Date added: 2015-05-25 13:13:27