ICP MS Analysis - 7700x From Agilent
|View Supplier's Number|
Date Added: 25th April 2012
The Agilent 7700x analysis instrument is designed for ICP MS analysis applications requiring routine high-matrix sample analysis. Using the Agilent high matrix interface (HMI) and ORS3 cell, the 7700x is a robust, sensitive and powerful analytical solution which provides the highest level of performance while taking up a minimal amount of bench space.
The Agilent 7700x features a matrix tolerant interface, high temperature plasma and a 9 order dynamic range to provide high performance in routine analytical tasks and the versatility for more complex research applications.
The 7700x is compatible with a wide range of accessories and options to meet the requirements of applications including analysis of organic solvents and highly corrosive acids, chromatographic coupling and more; this is a very adaptable system.
Features of the Agilent 7700x include:
- ORS3 cell and He mode simplify analysis by eliminating the need for reactive cell gases in most applications and minimizing interference
- New and improved ion lens reduces random background and provides higher sensitivities across the mass range for higher performance
- User friendly interface and operation to increase productivity and reduce training time and costs; one click plasma setting and expert auto tuning features and easier reproducible plasma optimization
- Easier sampling cone removal and refitting and one touch sampling interface access for faster, easier maintenance
- Compact, low profile design reduces bench footprint and saves valuable space in the laboratory
- HMI fitted as standard feature
- Improved, faster frequency matching RF generator
- Advanced Mass Hunter software for improved reporting and data analysis
- Robust, durable design; the Agilent 7700x ICP MS analysis system can easily handle even the toughest samples