Ultra performance liquid chromatography from Agilent
|View Supplier's Number|
Date Added: 25th April 2012
The Agilent 1290 Infinity product is a high level Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography System provides the very highest in speed, resolution and sensitivity with an improved power range which allows for the deployment of any particle type, column dimensions or stationary or mobile phases.
The Agilent 1290 Infinity LC is the first commercially available liquid chromatography system which permits a solid method transfer foundation to any from other HPLC or UHPLC systems, both from Agilent and other manufacturers. It’s a system which truly provides a practically infinite capability to solve any LC and LC/MS analytical challenges.
Features of the Agilent 1290 Infinity System include:
- The new 1290 Infinity binary pump offers active damping and delay volumes as low as 10 up thanks to the new Agilent Jet Weaver mixer’s multi layer technology; providing superior UV detection sensitivity and ultra fast gradients
- Redesigned 1290 Infinity Diode Array Detector optics including the advanced Agilent Max-Light cartridge flow cell provides industry-leading robustness and UV sensitivity, with spectral data acquisition at rates up to 160 Hz
- The new 1290 Infinity Auto sampler’s innovative flow through design offers high precision at all injection volumes without needing to change sample loops
- ZORBAX Rapid Resolution High Definition LC Columns (1.8 um) provide fast, easy and secure method transfer
- Infinite power range with pressures up to 1200 bar and flow rates of up to 5mL/minute
- 1290 Flexible Cube with auto sampler provides fixed loop injection mode for ultra low carry over and incredibly fast cycle times
- Intuitive, user friendly Lab Advisor software for efficient chromatography performance and management, The Agilent 1290 Infinity Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography uses a new pull out valve drive and user-exchangeable valve heads which increase usability and permit automated method development, multi-method and ultra high throughput