Laminar Flow Hoods Range From K-Systems
Date Added: 3rd May 2012
K-Systems Laminar Flow Hoods are made with an attention to the operator’s comfort and advanced design which sets an entirely new standard for other manufacturers to follow. These cabinets provide the user with plenty of light to work by and produce a minimal level of noise for comfortable operation in the IVF lab. The K-System 400 series consists of three compact hoods in 90, 120 and 180 cm sizes, all with features which make them ideally suited for the requirements of personnel in busy IVF laboratories.
The K-Systems 400 series includes the following models of advanced compact laminar flow hoods:
The K-Systems L423 Laminar Flow Cabinet
The L423 uses a vertical air flow system and features an elegantly compact design with a small footprint and an overall height of 171 cm which allows it to fit into most IVF laboratories with ease. Features include:
- Warmed glass stage to provide stable, consistent temperature. A controlled temperature system can also be integrated into the microscope’s light aperture.
- Available in 3’, 4’ and 6’ widths
- Low noise level
- Optional UV light with timer
- Optional electrical outlets
- Optional particle counter with timer
- Optional airspeed sensor warns when the HEPA filter needs to be changed
- Warmed table top work area around the microscope is partially warmed. An optional extra large warmed area is also available in this model
Find out more about the laminar flow hoods range from Kivex by clicking on one of the relevanmt icons on this page.You can also find information about the range of laminar flow cabinets from Kivex.