Benchtop Autoclave Options From Priorclave
|View Supplier's Number|
Date Added: 25th May 2015
Priorclave’s benchtop autoclave products are designed specifically to meet the needs of smaller laboratories who need to carefully allot scarce benchtop space but also need an autoclaving solution which provides the latest in laboratory sterilization technology and the highest standards of performance and durability.
Priorclave manufactures desktop models which use vacuum technologies for pre-cycle and vacuum cooling as well as pulsed freesteaming to ensure thorough yet efficient sterilization of instruments and other objects in the lab. Tactrol control systems are included in Priorclave’s benchtop autoclave range and a full complement of safety features ensure safe operation.
These compact benchtop autoclaves offer the performance of larger instruments and are ideal for applications in the pharmaceutical, agricultural, healthcare, research and industrial sectors, among others.
Features of the Priorclave CLS/C40VAC include:
- 40 liter capacity (60 liter capacity also available)
- Maximum temperature 138°C
- Tactrol 2 microprocessor with digital cycle status readouts
- User friendly control panel includes adjustable, simultaneously readable time and temperature
- Single action quickseal closure
- Vacuum pump for pre-cycle, vacuum cooling and pulsed freesteaming
- Forced air cooling and media warming cycles
- Optional post-process drying cycle for processing porous loads
- 5 program memory (10 program memory also available)
- Optional process printer for full time and temperature records during the cycle; pressure and load temperature printing options are also available
- Easy installation
- Ideal for sterilizing media, liquids and diluents, glassware, waste and instruments
- BS2646-1993, PD5500:2000 Cat.3, PED 97/23/EC, EMC compliant
- CE marked for BS EN 61010-2-41, among other standards
Priorclave benchtop autoclaves are also available in non-vacuum models in both 40 and 60 liter capacities. All models are compatible with a wide range of accessories and optional control systems.